Monday, March 14, 2011

Did I Forgot Again?.

I slept in today. Or more like got lost in my own mind and thoughts, so I made the clock ring on hour or more later. Lucky, that the human race has invented things to prevent a disaster. Just like phones and kindness, understanding goes in that line as well.

Feeling so cold. Needing some sleep. Drowning into mellow tunes of Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Eating frozen cranberries with sugar.

Praying.
Praying for all these nations, whom are hit by the earthquackes and tsunami. Including Japan. My swwet, lovely, dear Nihon. <33

When some people would think something like this :: "I am glad I am on the eastern side of the world." This is being shelfish. Yes, I understand, where they are coming from and that they like to have themselves and their loved ones safe, but for fuck sake, think wider!.

My only thought was and have been :: "I am sad that I am here and not there!."

+ + +

If it only would get easier, but it doesn't. I constantly keep discovering, if I am looking for our dear pup to pet or greet, that he is not with us anymore. It has only been around fove to four days, since he left us and went to the other side. I actually saw it. He toldme goodbye a night or two before thursday. Realized it way later.

This isn't making things easier overall. I miss Him. I miss Him so much that it makes me brake inside.

Survival.
Somehow.
As usually.

Even if I don't want to.
Even if I want to give up, the will to go on is stronger.

Dazing off has become every day, every hour, every minute thing. Forgetting things, people, faces, names, situations has become something ordinary. These complications are my own, and they scared me at first. Now. Now they are me as I am them.


I forgot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment