Friday, March 4, 2011

Nee Liar

A lot happened during the time, when I didn't post here. I fell in love, confessed it and few days later found myself, torned apart, lying in my own blood.

I haven't recovered fully, but it is okay. We all need to crash and burn from time to time, to understand ourselves a bit better.

Yet... it doesn't make me more open now, and I still miss her a lot. >.<
Indeed, I fell over heels into a female, whom is one of the most amazing person's I have ever met in my life, and I guarantee, that I have met so many of them.

Even though, she doesn't see nor believe it herself. Understandable. She comes from entirely different area and society. I just... want to ease her burden. Carry it on my own, even though my own has gotten rather heavy lately, as I can possibly speak to one or two people, what is going on inside of me. I just can't... I can't open up to people anymore, with all that prize that I have payed lately.

It makes me think, why I don't even learn?. Which means that... I should have learned by now, that opening up to someone means eventually pushing away and braking not only me, but the person him/herself as well. Then people wander, why I am so blunt, cold and emotionless. The fact is that... I just can't, I can't talk about what is going inside of me. Talking about these things is great pain in the ass, and I better don't. I have hard time finding my words, anyhow. When I try, I stumble against the ground and fall every time so hard, that it is miracle, I dare to get up again and move on.

But I have to.
I have to keep fighting for my own survivial.

Even, when there's nothing left to bleed...




No comments:

Post a Comment