Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I was sitting in a small cafeteria next to the bus station. It was so warm in there, and even though I got enough sleep, I was still tired.

16+15 more minutes to wait, then a nap in the 40 minutes of busride to the place that I have never actually called a home. Lately there is so much stress in there, so being somewhere else, I actually sleep well enough to get some kind of rest. It feels peaceful to be away.

I have sat there before several time and long hours, observating people and what was going on outside, behind the glass windows. I swallowed the smell of coffee and cakes, freshly baked and waiting to be bitten.

A strange thing happened before waking up time early in the morning. I snapped up from my dream, and it really felt like I wasn't actually at my friends place, but home. Though soon, luckily, I realized that it was okay. I wasn't in that Hell.

Oh yes, about latest news, I am fully a redhead again, now, and I feel like myself. In the end of the month my friend shall make me a new haircut and even brighter redness.

The air is filled by the echoes and callings of the Spring. It's not far in the coming any more, that much I can say. There might be snow falling from time to time, but it won't hold for a long. The turning mass that we know as a planet Earth, or Gaia as I call Her, has its own plans for us.

Lulz. Damn you, Shelby, to but the idea into my head to come and live with you in LA. I have always dreams of studing & working, living as wrell, in NY, LA or Nihon [Japan].

Now when I have arrived, I learned that the family's pup is ill again. Every time I touch or gently pet it, I feel that cracking dark energy and it is so painful. I don't want to see it in this state, but I have to bare it. For the peaceful mind of my 'parents' and 'brother'. Even if I would try to explain them, why I can't look after it, they won't understand and most likely I won't find any suitable words. When it comes to explaining my inner state of emotional patterns, it is <u>very</u> hard to say what is really going on. I know, but I don't feel like it to tell about this to anyone particularly. Indeed, I write about some of those things in my blogs, but it is atleast one way. Through metaphors or not...


Very suitable song for me at the moment. Can't get enough.


Though this is my new discovery, through Sheri Nee-chan. ^___^ You were right, I embrace that kind of a style that in this video is. Crazy and stylish at the same time!.

I want those dresses. Pinks and purples. And those shoes!.

*insert melting image here*


No comments:

Post a Comment