Sunday, January 9, 2011

Family = Suck

Certainly, the attitude around here continues being unpleasant. Have to find something to do, which could take my anger away. Sure, writing is one kind of solution, I just have to bring myself to my art again. It is about a time too, though.

Tehee.

Some more ideas start to grow in my mind.
I haven't done anything so long that it kind of is killing me from inside.

Yet...

Soon you may see some new stuff coming from me.
I shall test with some patterns from Asian culture and art style, and mix them with my own unique style. Just to make it all better!.

+ + +

Gomene, I have to rant. -.-''

I clearly don't understand how a 23 year old young man can act like 12 year old boy. Possibly even younger. He has told many times, don't act like you do. Don't bully your sister, but none. Nada. He still continues to do it.

Why people can't have a resonable mind for once?.
He lives together with 3 more persons and one pup.

Cares more for the dog than the others, which includes making strange noises even when others are in the next room. Loud and sharp. God damn, are you a fucking seal?. Ne?. Asshole.

He hasn't seen any particular life as well. Mother has made everything for him, so he just... moves no finger. He doesn't know how to cook, only minor things. Eats only things that you can be sure it is nothing new. Like... I know that deep within him is kind, warm and intelligent young man, but the attention he wants, why he has to pick it from me. He knows perfectly well that I am a hermit type, I don't want to speak unless I speak or there is something important.

I. Just. Want. To. Be. In. Peace.
It is not a lot asked, ne?.

Doki

No comments:

Post a Comment