Monday, January 10, 2011

Mornings & Art

Morning everyone. 
Had barely any sleep, and that too for about... lets say... 2 hours, perhaps?. 
Gods, my mind just wouldn't shut down, that was so immense.
But oh well, here I am, checking friends' blogs and finding some cute stuff.

I miss my Tartu people.
And they have had amazing ideas.

This video is taken within 3 to 4 days if I remember correctly.
They rented a room, and put white paper everywhere. 
Then lived in there, and painted all over the place.
People could come and go as they pleased!.



I loooove these kind of movies.
And so many familiar faces.
Oh god.
I am glad they are having fun!.
^____^

By the end of the first video, my coffee had gotten cold.
I don't mind. It is good to drink it after such a long time.
Me, who don't drink coffee and prefers tea, or Inka coffeinefreecoffedrink.
With sugar and milk and a sip of water.
At least keeps me falling like a rock into restless dreams.

The videos are from ::
apple-gets-rotten.blogspot.com
& Katrin O.
[An aspiring artist that I honor and look up to!.]




Today my road takes outside, fighting with those slippery roads.
Dammit.
It was raining... rain, last night and evening.
Poor bones that are going to get cracked up.
And many other... stuff. Bruises. Oh fun fun time.
Hopefully I can keep my record of this winter, with no falling on my tender butt.
Haha. I would like to see that, to be honest.

Gonna have my own bday party in this weekend.
'Tis gonna be fun. Full of laughter and joy.
What else you could want from this, ne?.
<33

H.


No comments:

Post a Comment