Wednesday, January 12, 2011


I am tired, yet it was worth it. This week I am barely at home, and this is good. I can't bare to be around here much anymore.

Liisa and I were standing in the bus stop earlier, and the mist was so thick, making the winterair a lot warmer. I felt this urge again. That I need to leave Estonia. It is too... small for me. My dreams and will are way too big for this small country, where the economy is still down and politics are messing up with everything what then nation has left.


I have found an ability in myself. I am starting to fall in love with one dear person to me, and she is utterly amazing, though in the other side of the world. It is okay if she never feels the same about me, since I can feel that love about several people at once. At least I can share something special.


*sigh*
So. Tired.
But satsified.
At least I know I will sleep well enough tonight.

'Tis all for today.
Bare with me. (:

Nana.
<33

No comments:

Post a Comment